- The white-tailed deer is the most commonly hunted game species in the country.
- Whitetails can be found in almost every state in the continental U.S. with the exception of a few western states.
- Outstanding. Tender and mild with a complex twist.
- You can enjoy venison stew, steaks, burgers, summer sausage and other favorites.
- Excellent source of lean protein.
- Venison is lean, low in fat, cholesterol, and calories, and high in iron.
- The flavor of venison meat can very depending on where the deer lives and what it eats.
- Our venison has an excellent, mild flavor.
- Large population numbers make whitetail venison a very sustainable resource.
Buck or Stag: adult male.
Doe: adult female.
Fawn: young deer.