- 1lb pastured chicken breast, cubed*
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place the coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Once the oil is melted, add the garlic and rosemary and sauté until fragrant – about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook until chicken is cooked through – a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F.
- Serve with coconut rice, sweet potato hash, or zucchini noodles.
- When you’re purchasing the chicken, ask your butcher to cube the chicken for you!