- 1 serving Roo Whey Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp fresh ground almond butter
- 1 tbsp pumpkin butter
- 3 tbsp canned LIGHT coconut milk or unsweetened almond milk
- pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- Serve immediately or if you prefer a thicker consistency, place in the fridge for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Mo and Alix like to use this as a quick and easy, protein-packed spread on toast for Breakfast or just as it is, as an afternoon snack or post-workout fuel.