We would love to hear from you! Chat or email with the Roo team at any time.
HOW DOES SHIPPING WORK?
- Roo Nutrition currently ships to 39 states.
- Free shipping is included on all orders & all orders ship FREE.
- All shipments are delivered via UPS Ground.
- Orders currently ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Orders placed on or before Sunday at 4pm CT will typically ship on Monday.
- Orders placed by 4pm CT on Monday will typically ship on Tuesday (*depending on order volume, the order may not ship until the following Monday).
- Deliveries will arrive between 6:00 am and 7:00 pm local time.
- UPS will typically not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays.
- If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-832-6766.
WHY IS THERE AN 8LB ORDER MINIMUM?
Our team has worked hard to calculate the smallest size box possible that still allows us to provide free shipping, offer a reasonable cost per meal, and minimize our shipping material footprint (dry ice etc.). Since frozen meat is very expensive to ship and guarantee that it is adequately cold upon delivery, the 8 lb minimum on meat makes the most sense for our customers by keeping the overall order from being prohibitively expensive. As a plus, we do offer significant volume discounts to reward our customers (details on homepage).
DOES THE 8LB ORDER MINIMUM ON MEATS APPLY TO THE ORGANIC WHEY?
No! There is no order minimum on our organic whey protein. For orders that include both whey and meat, the 8lb meat order minimum still applies.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
If you’re not satisfied with your order, notify us within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll give you a full refund on the spot and even let you keep it. No complicated forms, no lengthy return process. Yes, you read that correctly, that’s how much we believe in our foods and want our customers to be happy.
WHAT'S THE BEST METHOD FOR THAWING FROZEN MEAT?
When you’re ready to use your meat, it is recommended to leave it in the fridge until completely thawed. However, if you’re in a hurry you can speed up the process by submerging it in cold water in its original packaging for about 1 hour per lb of meat, remembering to change out the water with a new batch of cold water every 30 minutes. Reference the USDA for additional food safety guidelines. We do not recommend microwaving or cooking direct from frozen, as it may compromise the flavor of our great tasting proteins.